Special Power of Attorney
Special Power of Attorney - document that allows you to appoint a person or organization to handle your affairs while you're unavailable or unable to do so. The person or organization you appoint is referred to as an "Attorney-in-Fact" or "Agent."
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Must be a holder of a Philippine passport;
- Personal Appearance;
- Must bring two (2) witnesses of legal age (18 years old) to the Embassy to personally witness the execution of the document;
- Passport of the Applicant;
- Photocopy of the Passport of the Applicant (First and Last Page);
- Fee: 22.50 Euros.
The two (2) witnesses must bring a valid identification card or passport to prove that they are at least 18 years of age.
Foreign Nationals who wish to apply for a Special Power of Attorney (Vollmacht) must execute the same before an authorized Austrian/Croatian/Slovak/Slovenian NOTARY as the case may be and must be authenticated by the respective Foreign Ministry.
The Philippine Embassy in Vienna, Austria may send the acknowledged documents to the applicant’s address via post provided they provide the following stamps:
- Austria – 6.00 Euros
- Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia – 15.00 Euros