REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT OF MARRIAGE
For MARRIAGE CONTRACTS issued in
AUSTRIA, CROATIA, SLOVAKIA and SLOVENIA:
For Marriage Contracts issued in AUSTRIA:
- Personal appearance of the Filipino spouse;
- Report of Marriage Form - To be accomplished in four (4) original copies;
- Signed by both parties;
- Marriage Certificate/Heiratsurkunde of the applicant – Original and four (4) photocopies;
- If the Marriage Certificate is issued in Vienna, authentications of Magistrat 63 and Rathaus are needed before authentication of the Außenministerium;
- If the Marriage Certificate is issued Outside of Vienna, authentications of Bezirkshauptmannschaft and Landesregierung are needed before authentication by the Außenministerium.
- After authentication by the Außenministerium, the documents must be translated to English by an official translator.
- Birth Certificates of husband and wife – Original and four (4) photocopies
- For Filipino spouse – Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Birth Certificate
- For Foreign spouse – Birth Certificate with English translation by an official translator
- Valid Passports of husband and wife - Original and three (3) photocopies
- For Filipino spouse (data page and last two pages)
b.For Foreign spouse (data page only)
- Fee: € 22.50
- Report of Marriage will be released after three (3) working days.
In filling-up the report of marriage form, under the wife’s column, please indicate the MIDDLE NAME and LAST NAME of the Filipino spouse BEFORE marriage.
If thirty (30) days have lapsed since the date of marriage, it is already considered a late registration. An Affidavit of Delayed Registration must be executed, and a CENOMAR from NSO/PSA, authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs in the Philippinesshall be required if the report is being filed one (1) year or more after the marriage has transpired.
|Report of Marriage 2018||17/08/18 18:41|