Requirements for Report of Birth
REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT OF BIRTH for BIRTH CERTIFICATES issued in
AUSTRIA, CROATIA, SLOVAKIA and SLOVENIA
For BIRTH CERTIFICATES issued in VIENNA
Personal appearance of the Filipino parent;
- Report of Birth form - To be accomplished in four (4) original copies; Signed by the Filipino Parent/s;
- Birth Certificate of the newly born applicant – Original
- GEBURTSURKUNDE with middle name
- Geburtsurkunde with middle name and English translation by an official translator;
- If the Birth Certificate is issued in Vienna, authentications of Magistrat 63 and Rathaus are needed before authentication of the Außenministerium; (please see back page)
- If the Geburtsurkunde is issued Outside of Vienna, please contact the Austrian Foreign Ministry (Außenministerium) at 050 1150-4425 or 4429 (Monday to Friday 9:00am-12:30pm) for further requirements of authentication / legalization of Geburtsurkunde.
- English translation by an official translator shall only be done after authentication by the Austrian Foreign Ministry.
- Four (4) photocopies of all the pages;
- PSA Marriage Contract or PSA Report of Marriage of the parents of the applicant, if applicable - Original and three (3) Photocopies;
- Filipino Parent/s NSO/PSA Birth Certificate – Original and Four (4) photocopies
- Parent’s latest valid passports - Original;
- Four (4) photocopies of mother’s valid passport (data page and last page)
- Four (4) photocopies of father’s valid passport (data page and last page)
- Fee: € 22.50
Application for Report of Birth will be released after three (3) working days.
For Late Registration:
Report of Births filed after thirty (3) days have lapsed from the date of birth are considered late registered. Please submit a photocopy of parent’s passports at the time of child’s birth. If not applicable, any valid document as proof of parent’s Philippine citizenship at the time of child’s birth.
Affidavit of Delayed Registration shall be filed if the report is being made one year after the birth of the child.
For Illegitimate child: An Affidavit of Acknowledgement of Paternity shall be executed by the father and an Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father shall be executed by the mother.
ePASSPORT APPLICATION for NEW BORN CHILD
- Personal appearance of the Applicant;
- Accomplished ePassport Application Form;
- Birth Certificate of the applicant – Original and One (1) photocopy
- Marriage Contract or Report of Marriage of the parents of the applicant, if applicable - Original and one (1) Photocopy
- Birth Certificate of the Filipino spouse – Original and one (1) photocopy;
- Parent’s latest valid passports – Original:
- One (1) photocopy of mother’s valid passport (data page and last page)
- One (1) photocopy of father’s valid passport (data page and last page)
- Fee: €54.00