|ARES Tower, 20-21 Floor,Donau-City-Strasse 11,
1220 Vienna, Austria
Telephone : (+43 1) 533 2401Emergency Phone : (+43 676) 442 2474 __________________________________________For Consular inquiries, you may send an email to the following : Philippine Passport Issuance:email@example.com Philippine Visa Issuance & Appointment:firstname.lastname@example.org Civil Registry, Authentication, Acknowledgement, NBI, etc.Issuance & Appointment:email@example.com _____________________________________________
For matters related to the United Nations and other International Organizations :firstname.lastname@example.org _____________________________________________
The Philippine Embassy in Vienna informs all registered Filipino overseas voters in Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia who have not yet received a ballot for the 2022 Philippine National Elections that they will be allowed to vote in-person at the Embassy, provided that they meet all of the following requirements:
- They must appear personally at the Philippine Embassy in Vienna, Austria with their Philippine passport (please bring original AND photocopy) on the following schedule:
- 2-8 May 2022, from 9:00H until 17:00H; and
- On 9 May 2022, from 9:00H until 12:00H;
- They must be included in the Certified List of Voters (available at LINK);
- They must not have renounced their Philippine citizenship;
- They must execute an Affidavit / Undertaking (available at LINK), stating that:
- They have not yet received their postal voting packet as of date;
- They shall commit to returning the postal voting packets with the blank ballots intact even if they receive them at a later date or even after the elections; and
- They will not attempt to vote more than once in this election.
- Voters with outdated, incorrect or incomplete addresses must submit the following to facilitate updating of their voter records:
- OVF-1 Form (available at LINK);
- Original AND photocopy of proof of address (ex. Meldezettel or utility bill).
02 May 2022, Vienna, Austria
The Philippine Embassy in Vienna reminds all registered Filipino overseas voters in Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia to send their ballots back as early as possible, which must be received on or before 9 May 2022 at 13:00H. Ballots received beyond this time will NOT be included in the counting/canvassing of votes.
Voters are likewise reminded to write their name and sign the ballot envelope before returning it to the Embassy.
For voters who moved to another address and failed to apply for a “Transfer of Records'' between 16 December 2019 to 30 October 2021, the Embassy will have to wait until the Post Office returns your ballot to us (as undelivered mail) before the Embassy can resend it to your new address. Voters are reminded to keep their voter records updated at all times.
28 April 2022, Vienna, Austria
The Philippine Embassy in Vienna informs all registered Filipino overseas voters in Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia that the following are disqualified from registering and voting under the Overseas Voting Act of 2013 (R.A. No. 9189 as amended by R.A. 10590):
- Those who have lost their Filipino citizenship in accordance with Philippine laws;
- Those who have expressly renounced their Philippine citizenship and who have pledged allegiance to a foreign country, except those who have reacquired or retained their Philippine citizenship under Republic Act No. 9225, otherwise known as the 'Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition Act of 2003';
- Those who have committed and are convicted in a final judgment by a Philippine court or tribunal of an offense punishable by imprisonment of not less than one (1) year, such disability not having been removed by plenary pardon or amnesty: Provided, however, That any person disqualified to vote under this subsection shall automatically acquire the right to vote upon the expiration of five (5) years after service of sentence; and
- Any citizen of the Philippines abroad previously declared insane or incompetent by competent authority in the Philippines or abroad, as verified by the Philippine embassies, consulates or foreign service establishments concerned, unless such competent authority subsequently certifies that such person is no longer insane or incompetent."
The Embassy has also been informed that some voters contained in its Return-to-Sender (RTS) List are allegedly not included in the Certified List of Voters (CLOV).
The Embassy urges former Filipinos who have renounced their Philippine citizenship and have received electoral packets in connection with the 2022 Philippine National Elections to inform the Embassy immediately.
The Embassy has checked its RTS List and CLOV and has found this allegation to be untrue. Only those in the CLOV have been provided ballots and all those in the RTS List are likewise in the CLOV.
22 April 2022, Vienna, Austria
Start of Overseas Voting Period
The Philippine Embassy in Vienna informs all registered Filipino overseas voters in Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia that the overseas voting period for the 2022 Philippine National Elections is from 10 April until 9 May 2022. Registered overseas voters located in these countries should receive their ballot packet in the mail in the coming days. As the mode of voting is by mail (postal voting) only, there will be no in-person voting at the Embassy premises. The Embassy has prepared a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), available at the following link:
Voters may return their ballots either by mail or by dropping them off at the Embassy. Ballots may be hand-delivered to the Embassy on the following schedule:
- 10 April 2022 - 8:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M.
- 11 April until 8 May 2022 - 9:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
- 9 May 2022 - 9:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M.
Maraming salamat po.
12 April 2022, Vienna
Overseas voting : voters with missing / incomplete address
The Philippine Embassy in Vienna informs all registered Filipino overseas voters in
Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia that the overseas voting period for the 2022
Philippine National Elections will be from 10 April until 9 May 2022 (1:00 PM
The mode of voting for Austria, Croatia, Slovakia and Slovenia is by postal voting.
The Philippine Embassy will mail a ballot to each registered overseas voter included
in the Certified List of Voters, available at https://bit.ly/ViennaCLOV.
For voters who have changed their mailing address and were not able to apply for
● Request for change of address
● Data page of valid Philippine passport (showing signature)
● Document showing proof of current address (ex. utility bill or rent contract)
● Duly accomplished OVF-1 Form, available at: https://bit.ly/OVF-1
For voters who would like to pick up their ballots in-person instead of receiving them
● Request to pick up the ballot in person
● Data page of valid Philippine passport (showing signature)
The Embassy will post additional announcements in the coming days.